Report a sewer problem

To report a sewer problem, please call our Utilities Department at 225.664.3123. If your call is placed after regular business hours, please wait for the recording to finish, and you will be directed to our after-hours hotline. After making a report, you will be contacted by a City of Walker employee within the hour. For more information about our Utilities Department, click here



water award CONGRATULATIONS!!! The City of Walker has received the 2013 Wastewater System of the Year award by Louisiana Rural Water Association.