Report downed trees or limbs on public roadways

To report limbs or downed trees that are not on private property or are blocking public roadways, please call our Department of Public Works at 225.665.2467. If you are reporting trees or blocked roadways that might be dangerous, please call 225.664.3123, wait for the recording to finish, and you will be directed to our after-hours hotline. After making a report, you will be contacted by a City of Walker employee within the hour. For more information about the Department of Public Works, click here.