Report a downed traffic sign

To report a street sign that needs to be replaced, repaired or restored, please call our Department of Public Works at 225.665.2467 during regular business hours. We will need your name and address, the name of the subdivision in which you live if applicable, and the location of the downed sign, including cross streets.For more information about the Department of Public Works, click here.