How do I check to see whether I have an active warrant?



Do you or someone you know have an outstanding warrant in the City of Walker?? 


 If traffic tickets are not paid by the due date, an arrest warrant is issued as well as driving privileges suspended.  In addition, extra costs are added to the amount owed for the violation(s).   For further information, or to make a payment you can call the Mayor’s Court at (225) 664-7692.  Forms of payment accepted are cash, money order, check or credit card, so you can bring it in, phone it in or mail it!