Report a water leak

To report a water leak, please call our Utilities Department at 225.664.3123. If your call is placed after regular business hours, please wait for the recording to finish, and you will be directed to our after-hours hotline. After making a report, you will be contacted by a City of Walker employee within the hour. For more information about our Utilities Department, click here.